Search This Blog

Monday 18 August 2014

Want to See: Gotham!!

Have any of you seen the trailer for Gotham?


If you haven't here it is.


I don't know what to make of it. 
I mean, if it's done in the right way i guess it could be great. Looking through the trailer there's a kid Batman, kid Poison Ivy, kid Riddler. Kind of reminded me of Teen Titans. It could be interesting.
My worry is that after the first series or so, there isn't going to be much of a story line. How long can they pace the story anyway until it essentially becomes Batman?
My other worry is the main actor. yes the guy from the OC. I haven't seen him in anything since and I'm not sure he'll pull it off. Already from the trailer the faces he pull are questionable. Ah, I could definitely be wrong. Lets wait and see.

Are you looking forward to it?
Do you think it's going to be a huge flop?
Would you rather they bring back Lie To Me instead? (had to throw that in there, I want it back)

Don't forget to Subscribe, comment and like!!

xoxo
Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment